The GateMe page is managed by BaBash Grupp OÜ (hereinafter BaBash Group), address Akadeemia tee 56, Tallinn, Harjumaa, 12613, Estonia; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do everything we can to protect GateMe users’ data. We follow the following policies when storing and disclosing customer data:
- If you want to get GateMe user status, we will ask for your name and email address when you register.
- Your name will only be used to identify you and will be given to the organizer so that they can identify you at the door.
- Your email address will not be disclosed to third parties (except to our client organizers).
- We limit our information gathering to the bare minimum we need in order to provide a quality service to our customers.
- We do not disclose customer information to third parties (other than name and email) unless we have obtained the customer’s consent to do so, whether by contract or otherwise, or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We strive to keep customer information complete, up-to-date and accurate.
Information on all GateMe visitors
- Basically, we collect general data about our visitors, such as: which pages are visited the most, which events are visited the most and which services are used. We use such information for statistical purposes. This helps us to find out what our customers are most interested in and what they need. With this information, we can improve the quality of our services.