- GateMe is administered by BaBash Group OÜ (hereinafter BaBash Group), address Mustamäe tee 44/2, Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia, 10621; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BaBash Group does not act as an organiser of any event. BaBash Group gives an option to buy yourself to the guestlist on request and behalf of organizers, promoters, artists, etc., and has no right to set or change the price and sales conditions, incl. issuing exchanges or refunds for lost or for other objects connected with the events. The rights and obligations connected with payments are set and informed of by the organiser of the event and BaBash Group is not liable for the content or fulfillment of or for the changes to these rights and obligations.
- BaBash Group’s platform for event organizers GateMe is completely free to use if tickets or tables are sold via the aforementioned platform. In case the GateMe platform is only being used to manage guests, i.e adding people to guest lists and checking them in during an event, then the price is agreed upon with the representative of BaBash Group beforehand via phone call, text, or email. In case the event organizer could not be reached and the price couldn’t be agreed upon, the fee for one event where the guest management functions have been used will be €50+VAT. The fee must be paid after receiving an invoice from the BaBash Group representative.
- BaBash Group does not act as a representative of the organiser of the event, of the artist, or of any other person responsible for the content, quality, information, or advertisements of the event.
- BaBash Group neither event organiser is not obliged to the refund if the customer has changed his/her name or he/she will not attend the event.
- BaBash Group reserves the right to limit the number of payments by one customer and to cancel the purchase which exceeds the set limit.
- When customer has paid through GateMe, then he or she is automatically added to the guestlist of the chosen event and he or she gets to the nightclub by showing the valid identification card.
- In case the organizer of the event does not allow the guest in due to his/her dresscode, age or any other condition set by the organizer of the event, then BaBash Group is not obligated to exchanges or refunds.
- BaBash Group disclaims any liability for blocked entrance, if it is caused by the invalid data of GateMe user, comments, third parties’ actions and other circumstances that do not depend on BaBash Group.
- BaBash Group disclaims any liability for blocked entrance, if the event chosen and the amount paid is not real (wrong event, smaller amount). If there are any other reasons why your entrance might have been blocked, contact BaBash Group: email@example.com.
- In case the event is cancelled, postponed or its location is changed, BaBash Group is not obligated to exchanges or refunds. Exchanges and/or refunds are set and managed by the organiser of the event, if not otherwise stated.
- BaBash Group is not responsible for the contribution, comments or other data to the website which is provided by GateMe users.
- GateMe website may include references and links to worldwide information on the Internet. As BaBash Group has no control over these sites and information provided there, BaBash Group takes no responsibility for the exactness, relevance, content and information of these sites.
- Any usage of this website, its content and data (incl reference to GateMe) for unlawful purposes as well as for advertising, business purposes or any other commercial activities (incl soliciting) is prohibited without BaBash Group prior written consent.
- GateMe user agrees not to interfere in any way with the proper working and technical solutions of GateMe website. Any monitoring of GateMe usage and copying, reproducing, altering, using and publishing such data results on any purposes is prohibited. Any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on our GateMe system, on our website or on the proper working of GateMe is prohibited.
- Violation of GateMe website terms of usage gives BaBash Group the right to block access to and/or cancel an order on any user.
- By acting on GateMe website its user agrees: 1) to be at least 18-year-old fully responsible person (7-18 year-old person of limited responsibility must confirm that he has full approval and facilities from a lawful representative to use GateMe website); 2) to be a legal entity whose representative is authorized to use GateMe website on his behalf; 3) to follow all GateMe website terms of usage; 4) to take full responsibility for the consequences if his/her username and password become known to a third party; 5) that we might give his/her name, e-mail and phone number to the nightclub.
- BaBash Group disclaims any liability for cancelled events, their organisation, advertising, information or for any other circumstances connected with the events as well as for possible losses and damage that may result from the cancellation of an event.
- BaBash Group is not responsible for any damages or losses whatsoever that result from the use of GateMe website and/or its content and from the use of links on this website.
- BaBash Group does not check the identity of the user, except for the username and password.
- Neither BaBash Group nor organizers of events check the identity of a payer, neither are they responsible for any damages whatsoever that may result from this.
- All complaints about the content, quality and advertising of an event should be presented to the organizers of events.
- Any disagreements arising from the use of GateMe website are handled according to the present terms of usage and Estonian laws.